If you have never worked as a camp counselor, you’re missing out! There are so many bonuses to being a camp counselor, even if you don’t plan on working with children in the future. Of course, every job comes with situations that will cause you to stop and think of a solution, but that’s ok because there are so many reasons why being a camp counselor is the best summer job…
- You get to be outside all day. Who doesn’t love rocking a tan in the summer?!
- You get to be a kid again. Camp games, crafts, swimming, soccer activities – yes, you get to participate in ALL of these!
- You get to be a role model. Who doesn’t want to be that?! All of the campers look up to you and think you are the coolest person ever, especially when you act goofy!
- You get to work with people just like you. Everyone that works at camp wants to be there and that’s a great feeling!
- You are happy every day when you go to work. You get to think on your feet, use your creative ideas for games and create cheers all day long!
- You get paid. Of course this is obvious, as it is a summer job…but you get paid to play, act silly, laugh, exercise and hang out with friends all while creating a positive environment for campers and teaching them something new each and every day.
Now, tell me again why anyone would pass up this opportunity? Apply today online!
– Manager, 2017